Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New Obsession


I have been looking for some cute recipe cards to go in my Vera Bradley recipe box that I have. I looked all over the internet, but didn't really find what I was looking for. The one place I didn't think to look was at Etsy.com. Not only did I find some recipe cards that I loved, but a ton of other stuff, too!!!

I fell in love with fabric at Walmart a few months ago. I bought some, but I didn't know what all I wanted to do with it (and still don't). While looking on Etsy I found quite a few aprons that are awesome!


Women's Sweet Chef Reversible Apron


It's even reversible! And just as cute!!!


Women's Sweet Chef Reversible Apron


But there's only one problem. I'm kinda broke...maybe I get buy it in the next week or so before it gets gone. And I wish I had her figure, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment