Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Name Is Shannon And I'm Addicted to Pinterest!


Who else loves Pinterest? I know I do! I am so addicted to this website it's not funny! I went on a cruise with my family a couple of weeks ago (more on that later), and it was hard not being to see how many repins I had!


If you have not heard of Pinterst you are missing out! It's a virtual pinboard that you can connect webpages to. Over the years I have found many recipes, techniques, and projects that it's been kinda hard for me to keep my computer organized. With Pinterest I can create as many boards as I want and sort of bookmark anything to the board. Does that make sense?


Something else that I really like about it is if something happens to my computer I won't loose all of my pins. Before, if my computer crashed *knock on wood* I would have lost all of my bookmarks, pictures I had saved, and files in general. With Pinterest, it all stays on the website!



There's so many things that I love about this website that I could keep going on and on about it! If you're new on there feel free to follow me, and I'll follow you back! There's so much to be found on there! I've already mentioned about recipes and such, but there are craft ideas, quotes, work out tips, home decor inspiration, etc. In order to join you have to be invited, but if you need one just let me know! Happy pinning!!!

3 comments:

  1. Shannon, I have heard of Pinterest but until now I haven't had a chance to look at it. It sounds really cool though - I'll check it out this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome! I can send you an invite when you get ready! =)

    ReplyDelete