Monday, January 31, 2011

One Way to Deal With Cupcakes Bleeding Through the Liners


I love looking at cupcake liners. In my head I'm trying to think of different way to decorate the cupcakes with coordinating colors, different sprinkles, new designs and techniques to use,etc. I don't know why I do this when 90% of the time the cupcakes show through the liners!!!

One day last week I saw something new at the grocery store: Reynold's Baked for You Staybright Baking Cups. The outside looked like a regular cupcake liner, but when you looked inside you can see that they were lined with aluminum foil! They were about $2.00 for a pack of 24, so I gave it a shot. I didn't make cupcakes with them, I made muffins, but the liners didn't bleed at all! They looked great!!! The only problem I had with them is that they were a little harder to peel off the cupcake.



Reynolds Baked For You StayBrite Baking Cups, Pink/ Green Dots, 36 cups

There's just one problem though. I didn't find them at one of the grocery stores around here, I found it in Birmingham, and now I can't find them anywhere around here. I looked them up online and found out they you can buy them online, too! If you try them out let me know what you think! http://mybrands.com/BakedForYou.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment